MyBPCreditCard is a stickler for ultimate customer support. It believes in customer satisfaction and does not want any questions or complaints relevant to MyBPCreditCard to go unheard. Genuine customer feedback and complaints relating to the product not only help the customer gain trust over the product but also help the company provide improved-quality products and cater to the needs of the users by resolving their problems. If you are a MyBPCreditCard customer and have been experiencing any issue, difficulty, or have any relevant questions about MyBPCreditCard, feel free to enquire or register a complaint with us about the same.
The easiest process to get answers to your questions or redressal to your complaint is to either call MyBPCreditCard support or visit the website and register for the same.
Contact Details to Email, Call or Write
+1 800 333 3991
To Register A Complaint: Visit MyBPCreditCard.com and log in to register a complaint.
We Aim to Protect You from Any Mishap with The Use of Your MyBPCreditCard
Fraud prevention is something we take very seriously and have an experienced and dedicated team to protect and educate our customers about the same. The mission of this team is to guard your ability to use MyBPCreditCard confidently and safely.
Proactive Measures That Are Taken to Protect Your Confidential Information and Safe Usage:
- Monitoring the transactions that you make with your card and in the event of doubt, alerting you about anything that requires your immediate attention
- When the communication is done between the customer support and you, we ensure to verify the key elements of information when such communication is done on the telephone, online, or via mobile services.
- We resolve your inquiries as quickly as possible, with no inconvenience being caused to you.
- The process to register a complaint is easy and user-friendly for the speedy disposal and resolution of your complaints.
You Should Take These Steps to Minimize the Risk Associated with Your MyBPCreditCard:
One should always stay alert as the actions of the user of the credit card go a long way in minimizing the chances of any risk that may fall upon the user. The three essential steps the user can take are as follows:
- Protecting Yourself from Identity Theft:
You should keep your personal information safe and protect yourself from the risk of identity theft.
- Keep your SSN (Social Security Number) undisclosed to strangers.
- Always shred the documents containing personal information which are of no use anymore.
- Passwords you create should be unique and kept undisclosed.
- Always verify the source before sharing any information with anyone.
- Monitor Your MyBPCreditCard Account Regularly:
You should keep a check on your accounts and other account statements regularly. If you find anything peculiar, inform the customer support immediately.
- Any call or mail about a purchase that you never made from your card
- Receiving a credit card that you never applied for
- Incorrect or inaccurate information in your report
- Inform the Customer Support as And When the Concern Occurs:
As and when you suspect any fraud or even have a slight doubt regarding any entry in your report or call/mail about a purchase you never made, you should inform the MyBPCreditCard customer support. The customer support will take action accordingly and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.